What’s wrong with this lens?

anhtu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
THE WEDGE IS AN OG PHOENIX skatespot that Has Been Finally turned into a skatepark in April of 1999.

The park is actually found in the city of Scottsdale, but anybody who has been around Arizona presumes Phoenix is just one big set of strip malls -- and they
surround this park. Back to the different types of skateboards. The playground is referred to as "The Wedge" with regard to the gigantic pyramid that crosses the flood canal beneath McDowell street. It wasn't constructed to skate, and it's been a spot for your Phoenix region skaters, because before most of you had been born. It's always been plenty of things: lots of trees and a fantastic place to lurk and skate or entertain. I asked some of the natives who've been skating and lurking at The Wedge for the previous twenty years or more to tell me a couple of stories about which type of stuff goes down in the playground and in its environment.

The Exotic natives have loads of stories. There Was a guy named. He was constantly hanging around the skaters, although he did not skate. Each day Rudy would put on a denim coat that is furry! This guy's coat had sweat stains from the pit areas and was tattered. However, without fail, Rudy was prepared to take his bike and sidecar up the street and purchase beer for all of those that were not yet old.

There was yet another story about when Cody Boat began to chance with a beefcake rollerblader at the playground. The fruitbooter got so pissed that he charged at Cody and eliminated his skates.

Matt Schnurr, who's also of beefcake proportions, awakened and pushed against the blader down the double set which Muska noseslid in the Shorty's advertisement.

The locals Most all remarked that skate Anything would be eaten by local Kelly Baker. I'm not speaking about the latest trial item from Taco Bell, possibly.

They had of him eating a banana peel that was pulled that Muska ollied tales. Someone once seen Baker eat a hamburger which anticipated to be three or more days old and was discovered in the playground. Baker does not deny those

claims, although the one about eating a Cheeto that he had stuck his bum up. He chalks it all up to a "GG Allin stage" that he had been going through.

"I was not a big kid so I couldn't look tough; I would only do weird **** to freak people out instead."

These guys would put picnic tables and parking Blocks across the deck of the wedge. Suggestions would decrease on and above on a daily basis blocks and the tables.
04624.jpg

Ellington was the master of tips over the picnic tables. There was a barrel down there, 1 day.

Tim Gavin, Matt Schnurr, and Ellington were doing tricks over it. Schnurr and Gavin began egging on Ellington to try and back-three the thing.

He went for it and landed flat on his rear. The park rangers would eventually confiscated all of these obstacles. What size skateboard do the most pros use to ride

The skaters would sometimes set a parking block. They would hit the parking control and flip over if the rangers would ride their mountain bikes through on night patrol.

The legend is that in the early '90s Randy Colvin ollied the thing. Colvin has never formally claimed he left it but not denied the rumors. This wedge is 21 feet straight across. However, where it gets tricky is in the runway: you have to turn towards the

wedge with approximately 20 feet to proceed, and it is not a straight approach. Getting straightened out in the rate seeking to make it clean and is harder than taking it.

Many people have attemptedsome also kick their boards away upon clearing it, and have come close enough to deck check it. Motorcycles, bicycles, scooters, and just raw pushing are the only methods to get at it. But it took more than 16 decades of these efforts for someone to roll off from clearing the deck.

Some of you are going to call bullshit on being towed in, and you are more than entitled to your own opinion. Chalmers claims "Anyone can do it with a motorcycle." Sure, anyone who can decode an ollie.

Hey Randy ollied The Wedge.

What? Shut the luck up. It is about time. Who did it?

Steve Forstner. He was towed by Lee along with his motorcycle; Is that cool?

Yeah, that's what I went to do.

Do you believe that it's legit? If he have Pushed it?

I guess you have to use a motorcycle. I think It could be early grabbed by you . You get that guy Busenitz and he can do it. A lot of people, **** could do it using a motorcycle.

Yeah, it helps. Steve pushed at it once and It was checked by deck.

That's exactly what I did.

Why did it take so long for someone to create it?

You got push mongo to perform it. It's that last Turn you can push through the turn. You got to stop pushing before the turn.

I received the push that was mongo. Can he ride of the cracks over at the end?

He just rode right over them. He also cleared the Lee was in 2nd gear going 30 mph. What about?

My friend Dan Pedersen almost early grabbed it But his truck fell off. He was in that group Old Mother Hubbard.

What now? What Size Skateboard good for an 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 year old

Last edited:
sure..it's fungus.. I don't see any photo though.

Welcome to the forum.

Image did not attach correctly.

Welcome aboard and watch your step.

sure..it's fungus.. I don't see any photo though.
I think it's moss.
Moss requires Sunlight. Fungus isn't a plant.
But you can plainly see how green and "fuzzy" it is. It also appears to be growing on the north side of the lens.
Sigh............................Newbies
Its quite simply a tiny lens dragon, those are little green creatures who fly from one lens to another and when they find one they like they nest there and call it home, I am surprised you didn't know that, this is a classic case of lens dragon!!!

When I was in the military, the Drill Instructor referred to specks inside our gun barrels as elephants. These are lens elephants... dragons as referenced by GoodGuy is another acceptable name.

Doesn't anyone recognize an optical troll when they see one in a lens?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back