M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 20, 2006 #16 nice! love the angle :thumbsup:
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Jan 20, 2006 #17 I like it! Nice job Chris! : )
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Jan 20, 2006 #18 Aoide said: I love... well... the sawdust. Flying in the air. The swirl of the dust adds to the sense of motion. Very nice. Click to expand... QFE! Just what I was thinking! Rob
Aoide said: I love... well... the sawdust. Flying in the air. The swirl of the dust adds to the sense of motion. Very nice. Click to expand... QFE! Just what I was thinking! Rob