What's new

Sawtooth Mtns. Idaho

MReid

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 10, 2011
Messages
649
Reaction score
98
Location
Boise Id.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
McGowan Peak.
Late evening.

950newtpetitthree032-01edited.jpg
 
love it, makes me want to go visit the sawtooths again, didn't have a camera last time I was up there. what setup did you shoot it with?
 
Yay, I got a comment:).

I think it was d300 and 28-75 Tamron, not sure.

Yes the Sawtooths are amazing.
 
That's beautiful! Really like the exposure and colors!

I missed my chance of visiting the sawtooth mountains. I was at a friend's place in Boise and made a trip to the Yellowstone. My friend recommended the scenic route of passing the Sawtooth, but the journey was already quite long so I didn't have time to take the detour. So instead, I took the boring route of deserted towns.
 
Very nicely done! Beautiful country! :)
 
The scenic route is definitely worth it from Boise to Yellowstone...of course then you skip the Tetons, so hard to say.
Here is another one of the Sawtooths.

950newcontestnewest4jpegjtlake.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom