Saxophone Player

Al-Wazeer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3794485861_da5feced53_o.jpg

What do you think?

I like it, a nice candid street shot. The sign doesn't really bother me, everyday life is full of signs and poles etc. and when doing street photography they become a part of the photo at times. Nice job!

I like the sign. It makes the photo more interesting to me by making me wonder if this musician is part of the walking tour :)

The exposure is nice with a good range of tones. The only two things I would have done differently: 1/ crop the second story of the building in the background to get rid of the busy-ness of it and a little bit off the bottom for balance. 2/ I would have moved a little bit to the left so that the musician didn't hide any of the boat.

Nice photo though.

I like it, a nice candid street shot. The sign doesn't really bother me, everyday life is full of signs and poles etc. and when doing street photography they become a part of the photo at times. Nice job!
Thanks for this positive comment, now you made me change my mind about the sign :hugs:

I like it!

I took this last night:

3794587189_ee31fc6dab_o.jpg
nice lighting you've got in your photo :), thanks for the comment!

I like the sign. It makes the photo more interesting to me by making me wonder if this musician is part of the walking tour :)

The exposure is nice with a good range of tones. The only two things I would have done differently: 1/ crop the second story of the building in the background to get rid of the busy-ness of it and a little bit off the bottom for balance. 2/ I would have moved a little bit to the left so that the musician didn't hide any of the boat.

Nice photo though.
about critique #1 I don't know, I find this crop is the best for this photo, about #2 yeah it could give the photo a little more interest, thanks for the comment Cloud Walker!

It's street photography, so if there is a slightly distracting sign it dosen't matter, it's just part of the urban enviroment, so let's not be to picky about it. Other than that i think it is a good shot, i would try maybe a more interesting angle or perspective, but that's just a thought.

peter

It's street photography, so if there is a slightly distracting sign it dosen't matter, it's just part of the urban enviroment, so let's not be to picky about it. Other than that i think it is a good shot, i would try maybe a more interesting angle or perspective, but that's just a thought.

peter
Thanks for the comment, yeah it could've been done from another angle, but I thought this angle gives it a "classic" feeling

Most reactions

Back