What's new

Say Hellow To Your Sister

No' 8

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 27, 2008
Messages
110
Reaction score
1
Location
HAIFA,ISRAEL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
at the beach in a sunny afternoon.dan
040mz0.jpg
 
Hello sister! hehe...

Nice image!
 
Yikes.

I find the image somewhat displeasing for a variety of reasons that have entirely to do with my personal hangups that likely no one else has.

Therefore, ignore me. :)
 
Yikes.

I find the image somewhat displeasing for a variety of reasons that have entirely to do with my personal hangups that likely no one else has.

Therefore, ignore me. :)

I'm with you...

Brian
 
i like it. i think its adorable and that kid has gorgeous curls!!
 
really impacting picture, showing what i see as reality, mankind loving mankind, no-matter colour nor creed, end this **** now, we must ALL live as 1one, peace, freedom and the blessing of God to all..
 
Maybe chin and necklace are a tad distracting in the overall composition, but other than that it is a lovely photo and I am happy for you No'8, when's "sister" due to arrive? That'll be "No.3" for you then, since you have two curly haired little boys already, am I right?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom