What's new

Say Hi from new comer

the_explorer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 16, 2005
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
I just be the member . Nice too meet you all
I lives in Thailand.Please comment to my picture.

T7057.jpg


just convert to negative style look like we saw it from negative film

T7057Ans164792.jpg


Thank you my girl to be my model

bg0027814903.jpg
 
I like the lighting in this picture. I don't like the anorak I think the shot would have been better without it. I think it works well in B&W.
 
I like the anorak shot and even tho I don't usually like negative style it does work here for me ..especially with your simple layout.
Nice stuff and welcome to TPF.
Hope to see more from you .:D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom