What's new

say hi to everyone

Yaya170

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 18, 2006
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
china
hello ~! I'm a girl from china, nice to meet all of you .and i like Photography , hope to make friends with you .(PS:excuse for my poor english;) )
 
hope you give me some suggestion:lol:

721237983420060609222446_1.jpg

721237983420060609222446_2.jpg

721237983420060609222446.jpg
 
Thread moved to the general gallery since it does not comply with the Critique Gallery guidelines. You may post only one image or variations of it per thread in the Crit Gallery.

Welcome to TPF!
 
Hallo YaYa, and welcome to ThePhotoForum.

These are some VERY colourful photos!
VERY!
Which is really nice ... also I like the first best of all. And also I think it would be better if the focus were on the shawls (?) in the background. With the given focus (only in front on the left and the right) I get this funny feeling of needing to put on my glasses ... ;).
 
Hi YaYa, Welcome to TPF - nice pictures!! :D

Rob
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom