What's new

Say What !!!!

A cat which stole your pizza and jumped over a ventilator at an impossible height ;)
 
Hey Manny, I like this one – spot-on focus/DOF and timing, and what in my opinion is great B&W work. I would consider maybe doing without some of the negative space on the right hand side, perhaps cropping by the tip of the black triangle.

I took a look at your Flickr stream and you have some cool images there. In particular, I liked the one of the two dogs resting on the beach.
 
A cat which stole your pizza and jumped over a ventilator at an impossible height ;)

Brother that is funny as all get out !!! love it HAHAHAH
 
Hey Manny, I like this one – spot-on focus/DOF and timing, and what in my opinion is great B&W work. I would consider maybe doing without some of the negative space on the right hand side, perhaps cropping by the tip of the black triangle.

I took a look at your Flickr stream and you have some cool images there. In particular, I liked the one of the two dogs resting on the beach.


Invisible , glad you like it brother ! I thought about that space as well but i kinda wanted to leave both pans in the shot . Thanks for liking some of my flickr images .

Think im going to revisit the kitchen , a lot of crazy funny stuff goes on in there !!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom