What's new

Sayville

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
5,882
Reaction score
44
Location
End of the line
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4363490093_9d87fa5cde_o.jpg


c&c always appreciated :)
 
I like this, it looks really good with the colour to the right bringing your eye into the centre and the sun breaking through adds good drama to the sky.
 
the green on right is drawing my eyes; IMO the dark green needs a little work maybe crop, de-saturation, or adjust the levels in that area only; the rest of view is very nice
 
Thanks for the kind words, Wirehunt.

Jeff, I see what you are saying, and I agree. I appreciate your honesty. Thanks for the critique.
 
Final version. Thanks again for the tips.

4371431355_b1b60a6a6f_o.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom