What's new

Sb 24 flash f/s

Mach0

TPF Supporters
Joined
Oct 16, 2011
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
432
Location
203
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys,
I'm selling my sb24. It works and served me well. I got it from KEH back last winter. It's in good condition and is very clean. This is my first time selling here but I've been relatively active for a while. I'd prefer Paypal. Looking for $60 shipped and paypal'd. It makes a great OCF, has a PC port and takes a battery pack as well.


$image-3950122241.webp



$image-4120867066.webp
 
Last edited:
Bump. eBay has them listed for more. If it doesn't sell off of here in a day or so, I'll toss it on eBay. I'm only getting rid of it because I don't use it.
 
We have a sb24 from waaay back. Thing is a tank and still works perfectly. Sometimes use it on our backup camera.
I would put it up against many newer third party flashes anyday. Good price on it too.
I Highly recommended getting this if you shoot nikon and want an inexpensive flash that will perform great.

(sorry i hijacked your thread)
 
pixmedic said:
We have a sb24 from waaay back. Thing is a tank and still works perfectly. Sometimes use it on our backup camera.
I would put it up against many newer third party flashes anyday. Good price on it too.
I Highly recommended getting this if you shoot nikon and want an inexpensive flash that will perform great.

(sorry i hijacked your thread)

Thanks! I have a mono, vivitar 285's, and other nikon speedlights. This one gets used the least. It works. I have no issues with it.
 
You know what... Im just going to go ahead and get this from you. Good price on a great workhorse flash.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom