Light Artisan
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Feb 2, 2010
- Messages
- 1,131
- Reaction score
- 16
- Location
- Minnesota
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
With the SB-700 coming in at $330, what do you think this will do to the ridiculous amount people have been getting for the SB-800 over the years?
I've seen them routinely go for more than they cost brand new, even with missing pieces (missing gels, missing diffuser, missing 5th battery compartment, etc).
Never understood it myself, for an extra $100 you can get a brand new SB-900 with warranty.
Anyway, I'm curious what you see the price falling to once the SB-700 is readily available?
I've seen them routinely go for more than they cost brand new, even with missing pieces (missing gels, missing diffuser, missing 5th battery compartment, etc).
Never understood it myself, for an extra $100 you can get a brand new SB-900 with warranty.
Anyway, I'm curious what you see the price falling to once the SB-700 is readily available?