SB600 Users help needed.

TJ K

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Alright so I just got done opening up my SB600 and cybersyncs! It seems like there isn't any type of port to attach the receiver or anything like that. Is that true do I need to buy more stuff? Thanks everyone for the help!
TJ

You should be able to use the camera as a commander unit and set up the 600 in remote mode. Page 60 in the manual.
Troy

Ya that's what i'm doing right now. I just bought the hot shoe adapter from the alien bee website. Hopefully it should be here around wednesday and i'll be good. This flash stuff is fun!
TJ

Ya that's what i'm doing right now. I just bought the hot shoe adapter from the alien bee website. Hopefully it should be here around wednesday and i'll be good. This flash stuff is fun!
TJ
and profitable! :thumbup:

^^That too! My family was looking at my pictures and want me to shoot a graduation party tomorrow but i'm not too sure of that :lol:
TJ

Alright so I just got done opening up my SB600 and cybersyncs! It seems like there isn't any type of port to attach the receiver or anything like that. Is that true do I need to buy more stuff? Thanks everyone for the help!
TJ

You are correct. There is no "headphone" port on the SB600. SB800 has it, and I would imagine so does the SB900. But then as someone said, its kind of wasted except in certain situations on Nikon cameras with Commander mode functionality. For the things you wish to do right now, your built in CLS environment should be all you need until you get the nitty gritty down.

Most reactions

Back