What's new

Scanning non-35mm slides with Coolscan 5000

gseely

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I have some old slides that appear to be about 26mm x 26mm. Using Nikon Scan 4 software, I assumed that I just needed to input those values in Tool Pallet 1 where it says "Keep this Output Size," but it doesn't work.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help!
 
The Coolscan 5000 scans 35mm (24mm x 36mm) film only. If the slide mount on your slides is the same size as 35mm ones you may get it to work. Otherwise you'll have to step up to the 9000. Last I heard both had been discontinued though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom