What's new

Scary Crocodile

goodguy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
5,555
Reaction score
1,121
Location
Toronto Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was walking with family and friends in Toronto and to my shock I saw a Crocodile

AE1_2650_zps92379726.jpg


AE1_2649-1_zps3fa40e48.jpg


Hmmm or maybe it was not a Crocodile after all
 
Their range is increasing because of global warming. :er:
 
That REALLY does look like a Crocodile! Nice catch.
 
Their range is increasing because of global warming. :er:

I hear ya, this specific croc species is called the tree croc, they really don't move much and harmless to people :D

That REALLY does look like a Crocodile! Nice catch.

Thanks, I was taking a nice walk with the wife and friends and couldn't believe my eyes, it really looked real.
 
Looks like a croc Good eye. Now you should take it home put in your yard to ward off trespassers.

LOL, my main problem is not trespassers its racoons and skunks, the racoon crap on my shed and skunks do what they do best creat an odor that reeks sky high.
Hmmm I wonder if this will scare them away :confused:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom