What's new

Scenery and Greenery

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
5,712
Reaction score
260
Location
In a black hole
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
rainbow_field.jpg


no_fishing.jpg


billy.jpg


grape_vine.jpg
 
A title like this... who do you think it would attract? Hm?

"... and greenery". Well?

ME, of course ;).
And I am NOT disappointed!

Love the rainbow pic and the green flat land over which it expands (looks like home, kind of, since where I live there is a distinct lack of mountains...).

My son would NOT like the "No Fishing" sign, but I like the PHOTO of the sign, very crisp, very clear, and .... greeeeeeeeennnnn!!!! :lmao:

And dang! Suddenly there are the most beautiful mountains, indeed, in some lovely golden evening light! A photo in interesting horizontal layers: water, bank (and plants), meadow and shrubs with the one tree sticking out (great!), mountains, clouded part of sky, blue part of sky.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom