What's new

Scented Memories

a.yahiawi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 24, 2011
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Location
KSA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First time into Smoke photography,,,
first of all, its a scented stone, It brings a lot of memories when I burn it up,

I took this photo, without macro lens, without Flashgun,,

400D Canon, so much ISO ,, Table's lamp,, and this is the result,,

scented_memories_by_el3mua-d3klcdq.jpg



Your Comments and Advice r Very important to me ,,, please share some ideas and correction with me :D

thank you.
 
Last edited:
I'm not too keen on this. The smoke is not crisp and I don't know what that is at the lower left.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom