Schizophrenics Anon. Reunion

Calliope said:
How do you know if you are a schizophrenic?

1) You are obsessed with the dark side gallery!
2) You are convinced of a conspiracy of certain MODS wanting to get rid of you.
3) You have the ability to turn into a crow.
4) Most importantly, the voices in your head tell you you're not....

My name is Antarctican.....and I am a schizophrenic.

Antarctican said:
My name is Antarctican.....and I am a schizophrenic.

Welcome Antarctican but I already knew you were a schizo - the voices told me so! I assume you will be joining us in our reunion! The more the scarier.

I did see, Anicole, where aprilraven had explored the finer-than-chocolate side of life ... I do believe she was quite taken with it ... ;) and will be joining us more often.

Calliope, I believe we have some dragon scales here ... they were part of Merlin's personal collection, so you'll have to use them as gently as you would fresh herbs as they are a little stronger than your average warlock strength.

The newt, however, needs to be used at double strength. You simply cannot find a good newt around these parts anymore! You work and you toil ... toil and work ... all to discover during the moon phase harvest that the little buggars have gone union!

No worries ... it'll all work out as needed!

I believe Aprilraven has the voodoo, hoodoo and all that weird sh*t stuff in her office. That may be why she's late chiming in ... she's searching for the pins. I know at one point she had two or three going ... she may be having to clean off the cobwebs to re-spell them for use!

Robin and I have a muscadyne mash going in the cauldron ... does anyone have one that will travel well?

Where did we say we were meeting again? I believe Uncle Albert and The Walrus were partial to the wharf, but all that stinch ... we really should stay away from the water this time of year ...

Calliope said:
Welcome Antarctican but I already knew you were a schizo - the voices told me so! I assume you will be joining us in our reunion! The more the scarier.

Ooooohhhhh you funny funny gouhl!

I understand about the newts... we have them here too but...

Let's see, so far our guest list includes: Ravin, Robin, Anicole, Aprilraven, Antarctican, Archangel, JM & myself. Hmmm... I know there are more schizos on this forum then that! Do not be afraid to come out of the closet (or coffin may be more appropriate)!

hi guys...i have so missed you all and been bogged under the color thing...dang, on drugs, that stuff is cool!!!

ravin, your so my dead guy! dig ya...( sorry..didnt mean to mention our first date....and the lame activites you hosted!! btw, dig your new dead past a week look...killer dude..)

i think we need a dead up...not a meet up.... grimms need to unite to a dead up....

all skulls and boners welcome....(oops...i meant bones...)

we can lure others to join us...

add a few peaches and a road trip, we should be fine...( book all the gatherings at night, please, cuase the light really hurts, ya know..?)

and me all gauzy with smoke hissing and vaporing around me..well.. lets just say, not a good look for me... nighttime please, and lets keep the air flowing.....cryptic, 'eh???

Where's the best place for a dead up? Creepiest place around? What city has the best cemetaries?!?! Something with fog, spooks and mooring winds ...

I think the reason we haven't heard from Hertz, Avis and The Walrus gang is because we've turned it dark ... we'll bring night lights ... the coven circle of candles should suffice, don't you all think?

Uncle Albert DID say he'd join, didn't he?

anicole said:
Where's the best place for a dead up? Creepiest place around? What city has the best cemetaries?!?! Something with fog, spooks and mooring winds ...

I think the reason we haven't heard from Hertz, Avis and The Walrus gang is because we've turned it dark ... we'll bring night lights ... the coven circle of candles should suffice, don't you all think?

Uncle Albert DID say he'd join, didn't he?

dc has its share, but i hear salem has some creepy stuff going on up there

yeah, but we have to keep it someplace easily accessable ... Raven can't fly (how freakin' ironic is it that she's named for a bird but hates to fly :er: ) and I can't travel more than an hour without having to stop for a spell ... ummm ... while ... so if it's coastal, it'll take us a week to get there ... especially since Raven went through Mississippi to get to San Antonio last week!

This started out as the schizo thread ... but it's looking more and more like an obsessive compulsive thread!

Calliopallie ... dig out the DSM IV, babe ... we have new things to diagnose!!! :crazy:

JonMikal said:
dc has its share, but i hear salem has some creepy stuff going on up there

Salem has bad memories for me! That's where they kept dunking me in water and yelling "confess, confess!" :irked:

Calliope said:
Salem has bad memories for me! That's where they kept dunking me in water and yelling "confess, confess!" :irked:

ya know, after all the time spent putting on make up...

and they dunk ya....what happen to trial by candy?? do we have to alway have fire, water and pain...?

wait..sounds like my wedding night....

shame my husband wasnt there to see it...

and hey, i cant help it that i hate to fly....:thumbdown:

your skreet of height, ms.dont-make-me-step- up- on- the- porch....

we all got our bears to cross.....!!! :lmao:

aprilraven said:
ya know, after all the time spent putting on make up...

and they dunk ya....what happen to trial by candy?? do we have to alway have fire, water and pain...?

wait..sounds like my wedding night....

shame my husband wasnt there to see it...

:lmao:

:biglaugh: That's MY kinda trial! Although doling out the other stuff ain't half bad either. Better to give than to receive ...
:whip:

Antarctican said:
:biglaugh: That's MY kinda trial! Although doling out the other stuff ain't half bad either. Better to give than to receive ...
:whip:

woman after my own heart....( not literally i hope...!!)

i have always loved trial by chocolate covered cherries...

trial by frier...( everything is fried to a crisp golden brown....)

trial by candle light....( reading war and peace with wax dripping on your hands....)

trial by jury.....( dont get excited... jury jones lives down the lane from us, and he is half blind and drunk all the time.....scratches his crotch alot..)

Most reactions

Back