Schnauzers dressed and ready for Santa

Phobe says Merry Christmas guys.

Did you get your set up yet? Hope you are feeling better. Hello to Phobe
With everything going on, mine will be a simple set this year. Just can't get motivated. Plus my creative suggestion for clothes and Lil'Bit's taste seem to be in conflict.

Took her shopping for a new outfit fir photos. After an hour of listening to her complain she didn't like this or that, or that looks uncomfortable. Papa had to explain it in a manner that she understood. Told her that her opinions on this outfit didn't matter, I was paying for it, I was the photographer and I made the decision on what she wore. If she didn't like what I picked out then tough, after the shoot I'd give it to a little girl that would appreciate it.

I think I shocked her. LOL I was already mad because that morning on our way to church I asked her why she wasn't wearing the expensive boots she just had to have. I tried to tell her that being leather there would be a break in time, but she still had to have them. So after she got them she decided they were uncomfortable and "she was not going to wear something uncomfortable". She has no idea how lucky she was that we were already in Church.🤣

Last edited:
With everything going on, mine will be a simple set this year. Just can't get motivated. Plus my creative suggestion for clothes and Lil'Bit's taste seem to be in conflict.

Took her shopping for a new outfit fir photos. After an hour of listening to her complain she didn't like this or that, or that looks uncomfortable. Papa had to explain it in a manner that she understood. Told her that her opinions on this outfit didn't matter, I was paying for it, I was the photographer and I made the decision on what she wore. If she didn't like what I picked out then tough, after the shoot I'd give it to a little girl that would appreciate it.

I think I shocked her. LOL I was already mad because that morning on our way to church I asked her why she wasn't wearing the expensive boots she just had to have. I tried to tell her that being leather there would be a break in time, but she still had to have them. So after she got them she decided they were uncomfortable and "she was not going to wear something uncomfortable". She has no idea how lucky she was that we were already in Church.🤣
Ahh the model revolt begins LOL. Try 3 sisters at one time. Someone is usually fussing. I bought a red dress for the middle grand for a special composite shot. I left the tag just in case it didn't fit or didn't want it. It was only $12. The oldest came over in a mini mini dress. She had shorts on underneath, but she had to tug at it in the sitting shots. The middle child only wears crocs so she fussed when her mom made her wear black slipons for the photos. The youngest only likes a beat up pair of athletic shoes. For her composite I changed the color.

Pups are much easier!

You're just not going to the right store... try Hot Topic... I need to buy stock in that company...

Nice shots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back