School photography

Pyotr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The first photo is one of the originals, and the second is a couple of photos stitched together using photoshop. The second photo had to meet certain criteria for placement on my school folio board - it had to have a brownish hue, look slightly surreal, and have certain size dimensions.

Any advice or critique would be really appreciated, not only for help with the school folio, but as something to work on in all of my future photography. I had quite a long look around these forums, and I can see that these are no match for many of them, but hopefully with advice I can begin to work towards that level.

manayarunning.png

boardonefinalsepia.png

Thanks.

I'd say both images are quite successful at achieving what you've described. The first image is a composite as well, isn't it?

The only suggestion, if I may, is regarding the difference in lightness of the grass between left and right in the second image. It creates an obvious demarcation between the two composited images. Perhaps some work with a Levels or Curves adjustment layer to get them matching more prior to compositing would blend them together more seamlessly. Or after compositing, using the dodge tool to lighten the grasses on the right to more match the left.

hrmmm ... the blend looks like a trail.. would be cool if there was a guy walking/biking down it... maybe work on the blend since thats not a bike route? nice picture tho.

To be strange for a moment, the first one reminds me of the movie Godzilla and the Asian people running and screaming "Godzillaaaaa!" Cool photos though, hope you don't think I'm too messed up haha!

Most reactions

Back