What's new

scoobydoo

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
12,262
Reaction score
327
here's a b&w conversion of scoob waiting for me outside the entrance of the Arlington National cemetary.

40723744-O.jpg
 
Did you sneek this one Jon, or was it a "quit it dad!" moment :lol:

Great to see ya again Scoob :thumbsup:
 
The vanishing point aspect of this photo fascinates me to no end.
I am not so happy about Michael looking soooo much away from the camera. I don't think he should have looked INTO it, but this angle of his head is even less than a profile, and that - I think - is a tad too little face to be seen.
And while I often find the very heavily contrasted b+w's great, I think about this one that it might also and still look good with a little less deep blacks ... do I express myself? (I am wavering while I type.....).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom