Scotland! [Pic heavy]

Absolutely mesmerizing. I really love the very first.

Thank you! There were so many castles, and the majority are privately owned, including that one! The owners are kind enough to let people visit, and a few weeks out of the year they use it as a family vacation home.

Wow! That was truly stunning.

Very nice photos, I like how you got a different perespective of Eilean Donan castle too.

As an Edinburgh native its nice to see tourists venture past the city centre as the country has alot to offer.

Glad you enjoyed your stay.

The thing that struck me was, much like the rest of Europe, how dirty Scotland is. Not just all the trash and wrappers in the streets but all the grime on the buildings and structures there. I suppose it's from all the years of burning coal before scrubbers.

Yep, nice Images but you do need to come back ... and venture further North

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Wow! That was truly stunning.

Glad you enjoyed them!

Very nice photos, I like how you got a different perespective of Eilean Donan castle too.

As an Edinburgh native its nice to see tourists venture past the city centre as the country has alot to offer.

Glad you enjoyed your stay.

Thanks! It's very hard to manage different perspectives at times

The thing that struck me was, much like the rest of Europe, how dirty Scotland is. Not just all the trash and wrappers in the streets but all the grime on the buildings and structures there. I suppose it's from all the years of burning coal before scrubbers.

I didn't see much trash at all, but yes the buildings are all dirty from the ages of wood and coal burning in the city. Very few can be washed since the stone is quite soft. I think it gives the city a very gothic feel.

Yep, nice Images but you do need to come back ... and venture further North

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

How far north?! We went through the Isle of Skye and a bit farther north than Loch Ness.

Most reactions

Back