What's new

Scotland Road Tip

Milky

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 11, 2009
Messages
233
Reaction score
152
Location
Munich, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went out there earlier this year, really nice country, loads of interesting places to see, loads of ciders... and sheeps.

You can see more on my websites absephotography.com or on flickr.

1- Oban's Coliseum
img3611small.jpg


2- Lovely sheep (compression ****'ed the white sky a bit, I know :/)
simg3477.jpg


3- Lost in the cold water
img3571dxo3copycopy.jpg


4-Duart Castle
img3529virtualcopydxo3f.jpg


5- Regent Hotel
img3243virtualcopydxoco.jpg


6-Loch Ness (almost)
img2826dxocopy.jpg


7-Highlander's Castle
img3135virtualcopydxo42.jpg


8-Countryside
img2978dxocopy.jpg
 
Hi
I like 2 as I think you have captured the texture of the wool really well, 5 because I like the colours and shapes and 7 because it reminds me of tweed a real highland material. The others are good but don't stand out as much
 
i love scotland 4 and 7 are just amazing...
 
1 - interesting... 5, 7 and 8 do it for me, never been to Scotland (got close) but they make me feel like I'm there - well done.
 
Hi
I like 2 as I think you have captured the texture of the wool really well, 5 because I like the colours and shapes and 7 because it reminds me of tweed a real highland material. The others are good but don't stand out as much
Thanks. The sheep was really close and not too shy which helped me greatly on the 1st one. 5 an 7 were easy having the scenery there already!
i love scotland 4 and 7 are just amazing...
Yes scotland is just an amazing place to travel around, and you can get some great shooting material if you have time!
1 - interesting... 5, 7 and 8 do it for me, never been to Scotland (got close) but they make me feel like I'm there - well done.
Cheers. Get there if you ever have the chance, you will not be disappointed!
 
I do like how in #1 the wall goes completely around, pleasing.
 
#1 makes me very dizzy.
 
thanks.
 
Great shots! Really impressed. Well done you! :-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom