What's new

Scottish Harbour sunrise

birdbonkers84

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 17, 2017
Messages
1,246
Reaction score
768
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1. P1
Sunrise at Stonehaven harbour P1 by Mark Coull, on Flickr

2. P2
Stonehaven harbour at sunrise P2 by Mark Coull, on Flickr

3. P3
Stonehaven early morning P3 by Mark Coull, on Flickr

Finally managed to drag my sleepy self out of the house at 04:30 am to head to my harbour for sunrise. Managed to get there and in position 30mins before it kicked off, unfortunately it was hazy and cloudy so wasn't as great as it had been 3 days ago. I stuck around for 2 hours and managed to capture 3 stages of the sun rising. On the whole I'm very happy with the set.
 
I like #1 for the colors.
You might try playing with them to see if you can get the colors richer.
 
I like #1 for the colors.
You might try playing with them to see if you can get the colors richer.
Thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom