Scottish Sunset

Wilson1990

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love Scotland.

2558907471_20c3ecb918_b.jpg

Feel free to do so if you like, I'm a sky person :)

That's beautiful, and those colours are gorgeous.

The composition, to me, really screams out how vast the place is — both the mountainous landscape and the sky above.

Very, very nice :)

Love it, just love it!

Where is it if you don't mind me asking? just a guess but i'll be completely wrong, is it from the viewpoint as you enter Largs looking across the water?

Love it, just love it!

Where is it if you don't mind me asking? just a guess but i'll be completely wrong, is it from the viewpoint as you enter Largs looking across the water?

It's just up from Gourock Golf Club looking over at Dunoon/Helensburgh I think...

And thanks alot everyone! I am SOOOOO proud of this one, It took alot of effort!

2561304270_063c74ef11_o.jpg

Ah ok, I wasn't far off then considering the size of Scotland! I've been at the viewpoint in Largs and it looked very similar in landscape layout (you can probably see that from the map).. and my hometown is just a little south of the map also.

Was it taken recently with all the good weather we've been having? unfortunately shooting B&W all the time i rarely make the effort to see sunsets.

It was taken just last night, sadly there was a MUCH better sunset on Friday which I never had the chance to catch, so I made sure I got this one! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back