What's new

Screwed Around Last Night

1JP

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Location
Connecticut, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Next time I'll put a tripod on the trunk :lol: Man it's tough keeping the camera steady :) Just was curious how the Sig worked at night ;)

NightShot11.jpg


NightShot13.jpg


NightShot2.jpg
 
The first could be a nice abstract with a bit of a crop - if you got rid of the bright green grass on the right up to that vertical pole, and (to stay with normal print sizes, if you care for that) also of the equivalent amount of street from the bottom. I think (I only did a bit of "screen-cropping with two sheets of paper).

Night photography is a nice experience, isn't it?
 
Night photography is a nice experience, isn't it?
Thanks for the comments! I really needed a tripod, but I guess my shakes gave it a little something else :) I did use a tripod the next night and I cannot remember if I posted them :lol:

As far as night photography, yes it is nice and the night is what I get to play with just about everyday :wink:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom