Hi,
anyone tryed SanDisk SDXC 64GB Class 4 memory card? I am buying Canon EOS 550D camera and want to shoot a lot of video with it. The card costs 200 euros, and it provides a lot of space for shooting video so I don't have to exchange card every half an hour. In 550D reviewes is said that one should use at least class 6 memory card. On the other hand, few people on other forums said that this cards is worling OK, so I'm a bit sceptical. 200 euros is a lot of money for card that doesn't perform fine.
So please, help!!!
anyone tryed SanDisk SDXC 64GB Class 4 memory card? I am buying Canon EOS 550D camera and want to shoot a lot of video with it. The card costs 200 euros, and it provides a lot of space for shooting video so I don't have to exchange card every half an hour. In 550D reviewes is said that one should use at least class 6 memory card. On the other hand, few people on other forums said that this cards is worling OK, so I'm a bit sceptical. 200 euros is a lot of money for card that doesn't perform fine.
So please, help!!!