Majeed Badizadegan TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 14, 2011 Messages 4,173 Reaction score 2,551 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 27, 2012 #1 Sea Channels by Rotanimod, on Flickr
jfrabat No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 15, 2012 Messages 595 Reaction score 60 Location Panama, Central America Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 27, 2012 #2 Oh, I like this!!! I just wish there was no foaming in the water, so the reflections would be more prominent, but not much you could do about that!
Oh, I like this!!! I just wish there was no foaming in the water, so the reflections would be more prominent, but not much you could do about that!
E echoyjeff222 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 27, 2010 Messages 645 Reaction score 140 Location WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 27, 2012 #3 I like the composition ... more contrast?
Jaemie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 27, 2012 Messages 1,907 Reaction score 340 Location Puyallup, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 27, 2012 #4 I like it! The foam adds texture, though as jfrabat said, clear water would reflect nicely. Either way works, imo. I wish the trees n far upper right weren't chopped off.
I like it! The foam adds texture, though as jfrabat said, clear water would reflect nicely. Either way works, imo. I wish the trees n far upper right weren't chopped off.
Austin Greene Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 6, 2012 Messages 1,472 Reaction score 855 Location Mountain View, California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 28, 2012 #5 Very well done, any blending of multiple exposures, or was it a single shot?
Ernicus TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2012 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 337 Location Old Town, ME Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 28, 2012 Banned #6 I was thinking the same thing...multiple exposures...especially to get the sky like that. Nice picture.
I was thinking the same thing...multiple exposures...especially to get the sky like that. Nice picture.