What's new

Sea food

emayd

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
387
Reaction score
53
503690.jpg
 
Oh!

So not what I expected.
But so clever!
Very well spotted, equally well composed. Colour, texture and shadows of the sand AND the crown cork and it's shiny gold are just perfect.

Different from you other photography, but quite as pleasing!!!
 
I very much like this shot... for pretty much the same reasons as LaFoto has pointed out. Thanks for sharing it
 
good eye...bottle cap as clam shell...love it! :)
 
Very interesting ;). That cap looks like a mouth to me for some reason. I like this shot a lot, although it looks like there's too much negative space. I personally would crop it & make it a horizontal picture. But that's just me. Thanks for sharing!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom