What's new

sea plane

aarongbuk

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
117
Reaction score
1
Location
UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey,
Sorry for being sooo absent of late!

I managed to get a half decent shot of the sea plane that operates between Malta and Gozo last weekend!!

Second shot is w: 1024 for detail!

CC welcome!

Aaron

seaplane.jpg


9h-afa.jpg
 
A lot going on in the first one, but the second one is SUPERB. Nice shots.
 
I loved your second photo! I guess it was a nice moment :D
 
I love them. That plane makes about 3 flights between Malta and Gozo. I didn't had the opportunity yet to go and take some photos of it. I see him landing everyday from my window.
 
#1 - i agree with poster above that there is too much going on here.

#2 is a good action. the background could be blurred. wish you had the whole plane and not cut of the tail.

thanks for sharing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom