Sea Vixen

AIRIC said:
Oh sh##T, Crazy Mainer is heading to your part of the world. Try to keep him there if you can. Or at least make sure the authorities keep an eye on him, I'm sure they can lock him away for something :D

Great shots Ant. I would really love to see the Seahawk, cool aircraft.

Tally Ho!

Eric

Heh, we need to slip some dog treats in CM's luggage :twisted:

Hey,

Eric and Scott you need to look what Country does Ant live in :shock:

Then you will know were I'm going to over you could go ovber to FF and read all the nice things they have been saying about my pending arrivial.

Oh you two I haven't forgot about #1000 yet either I'm saving that for a real special item :twisted: :twisted: :king:

Cheers Crazymainer

Overall pretty nice shots. They seem a bit dark to me though...maybe could use a bit of a contrast/brightness boost or something..

Thanks Shark. One of the slight disappointments I've found with the D70 is that it tends to really underexpose everything. I find myself having to brighten up all my images.

I experimented with a custom curve (White wedding) for some of my pics for the first time at that airshow last week and the results were much better. Those top two pics were straight out of the camera with no post edit and I was quite pleased with them, but I think they'd still improve with a bit of work. I tried some spot metering too but got very mixed results.

Hey Ant, one of my photographers just sent in his stuff from the big commemorative air force show at Midland. You can check some of it out at http://www.warbirdsresourcegroup.org/articles/airsho2004/index.htm

Thanks for the link Scott. Great stuff there. I've seen so many fantastic aircraft photos all over the web that I almost think of just giving up sometimes when I see my shots...but then I remember that I've only been doing this for a few months so it gives me something to work towards

Hey Ant, one of my photographers just sent in his stuff from the big commemorative air force show at Midland. You can check some of it out at http://www.warbirdsresourcegroup.org/articles/airsho2004/index.htm

Thanks for the link Scott. Great stuff there. I've seen so many fantastic aircraft photos all over the web that I almost think of just giving up sometimes when I see my shots...but then I remember that I've only been doing this for a few months so it gives me something to work towards[/quote]

I know what you mean, I look at other photographers work and wonder if I'll ever get that good.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back