Sea Vixen

Ant

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
DSC_0071.jpg

The light reflections and colors of the curves on the first picture are awesome. It makes it feel like the plane was wet or maybe covered with some glow. Do they always store the planes with missiles still attached to them?

PrimaryCanary said:
Do they always store the planes with missiles still attached to them?

Hi Primary Canary,

This is a static aircraft and yes most of the stuff at Duxford are restore to have what they would have carried in combat.

Ant nice shots did you get any of the Gannett, also did the Sea Hawk, F-86 and T-33 fly together and did the Meatbox make it.

Cheers Crazymainer

Scott WRG Editor said:
Nice shots Ant, I love the Sea Vixen, my second fav Brit jet (Buccaneer being my fav). Mind if I use the second pic for the Warbird Registry?

Wow. I'm more than happy for you to use that pic. Thanks.

Thanks for the comments guys. I got there early in the morning (8:00) and there was some pretty good light for a short while.

did you get any of the Gannett, also did the Sea Hawk, F-86 and T-33 fly together and did the Meatbox make it.

Hi Crazymainer

Yes, I got some of the Gannet, I'll have to put some more pics up in the Aircraft themed thread. Here's one of the Sea Hawk F86 and T33

DSC_0437.jpg

I think my favourite airraft there was the Sea Hawk. The only flying one in the world

DSC_0376.jpg

You've caught me out I'm afraid, I'm not familiar with 'meatbox' :oops:

Ant said:
You've caught me out I'm afraid, I'm not familiar with 'meatbox' :oops:

Sorry but I though all of you Brits call the Meteor Meatboxs.

Did you see my post on Flypast about my pending arrivial in your part of the world :shock:

Cheers Crazymainer

Did you see my post on Flypast about my pending arrivial in your part of the world

I didn't see that Crazymainer. What are you going to be doing over here?

Oh sh##T, Crazy Mainer is heading to your part of the world. Try to keep him there if you can. Or at least make sure the authorities keep an eye on him, I'm sure they can lock him away for something :D

Great shots Ant. I would really love to see the Seahawk, cool aircraft.

Tally Ho!

Eric

Most reactions

Back