What's new

Sea World, San Antonio, TX

ShutteredEye

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 1, 2005
Messages
2,411
Reaction score
41
Location
Arlington, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
83422797.jpg


83422799.jpg


83422801.jpg


83422804.jpg


83422807.jpg
 
Nice shots! I didn't get any good shots of the Shamu show when I was there last time. After the summer (and all the tourists go home) we are going back and hopefully I can get some better shots!
 
Nice shots! I didn't get any good shots of the Shamu show when I was there last time. After the summer (and all the tourists go home) we are going back and hopefully I can get some better shots!

Yah, the crowds were utterly ridiculous. The hardest part was figuring out where the killer whales were going to erupt from next lol. That and I got caught gaping more often than not rather than shooting. They're incredible animals.

Thanks for looking!
 
Were you sitting in the audience? The angle of your shots, it doesn't look like it.
 
Nice series, have not seen you around here much lately
 
Wow, Robert, those are beauts! Great colour and action. Looks like they could be used in the brochure.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom