What's new

Sea Otters

Joined
May 4, 2014
Messages
280
Reaction score
243
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's a few of my favorite Sea Otter photos! Photographed with my Sony DSC-RX10 M4.
20250717-DSC05143TonyBritton2025-X2.jpg


20250521-DSC06729TonyBritton2025-X2.jpg


20250620-DSC05888TonyBritton2025-X2.jpg


20250620-DSC05796TonyBritton2025-X2.jpg
 
Did he catch that crab? He has whiskers like my bunnys🤣.
 
Last edited:
Great shots and a cool opportunity!

Normally I would say that little on this Earth looks as happy as an otter eating but I see you got the stink-eye a couple of times.
 
Love the looks you are getting, especially from the "Wilford Brimley" lookalike.

Great shots!
 
Great shots and a cool opportunity!

Normally I would say that little on this Earth looks as happy as an otter eating but I see you got the stink-eye a couple of times.
Thanks! Great comment! Judging by what these otters eat they probably have a stink-mouth, as well!
 
Great shots, I know from ZOO visits how lively these creatures are and how difficult it is to take any good photos at all. Photo #1 is truly fantastic!
Thanks for commenting! It's always nice to get a photo with their eyes wide open, as well.
 
Love the looks you are getting, especially from the "Wilford Brimley" lookalike.

Great shots!
Thanks! Funny you should mention the Wilford Brimley comparison. After the photo session we shared a bowl of Quaker Oats and watched "Cocoon" together!

​

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom