What's new

Sea Worthy?

I like it! Kind of allot actually. How did this make it to page 3 with zero comments... weird... Oh well.

Maybe it's the size? It looks MUCH better in its larger form!



2669677258_2ee9d77a22_b.jpg



If you know what I mean. :D Good job!
 
Great construction! But i'm very oppugn the safety of this building
 
Kinda neat...the boat is kind of dead-center though... might work better if it were higher or lower in the frame. Just a thought.
 
Kinda neat...the boat is kind of dead-center though... might work better if it were higher or lower in the frame. Just a thought.

thanks, maybe I'll reshoot it depending on the weather tomorrow.
 
It's always handy when your subject doesn't leave. :) BTW, if you can also try going sometime when the light is dramatic- late day or early morning. (depending, of course... might be best to have the light behind your back in case you get some sky in the shot)
 
It's always handy when your subject doesn't leave. :) BTW, if you can also try going sometime when the light is dramatic- late day or early morning. (depending, of course... might be best to have the light behind your back in case you get some sky in the shot)

unfortunately at sunrise the sun is blocked by the buildings and at sunset its blocked by hills. Its been overcast all day today though, so I doubt the weather will cooperate tomorrow either.
 
I don't know...when I saw it, my eyes went to several points. I didn't see the boat right away. Nice shot, but I wouldn't base the subject on the boat.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom