What's new

Seacsape on the rocks

AdamK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 7, 2010
Messages
212
Reaction score
5
Location
Isle of Man
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well I saw an opportunity yesterday of a stormy day this morning so I woke up early, drove to Clay Head on the Isle of Man then climbed down a steep rocky hill set the camera, got my composition, stuck the camera on a tripod then waited for the right light and clouds. :mrgreen: OH forgot; C&C very welcome! :)

 
Last edited:
That is great!

This one is from australia
beach_walk_edited.jpg


shutterflytravel.com
 
that's awesome! What was the exposure time on that shot? the waves look like fog, nice.
 
Very nice! It would look better in B&W.
 
Very nice! It would look better in B&W.

I'll have a go in black and white. :) I like it in colour because it shows the blue effect the dark day gave but as you said I'll have a look in B&W :D
 
And thankyou photoguy222 love to go to Australia but alas I cannot afford it :( haha :P
 
to me in your shot it looks as if the horizon has a little curvature to it. not really distracting but a little touch up could help, or maybe my computer screen is curved lol. I love the silky effect!
 
to me in your shot it looks as if the horizon has a little curvature to it. not really distracting but a little touch up could help, or maybe my computer screen is curved lol. I love the silky effect!

Wow didn't notice that before! My photoshop skills are not refined to do anything like that :( I'll scour the internet for some help :) Thankyou Ub3rdoRK :D
 
I think the rock formations are underesposed. and i would prefer more sky in the picture. The detail in the clouds would add more to the picture.
 
I would adjust under skew or perspective control just very lightly.
 
I think the rock formations are underesposed. and i would prefer more sky in the picture. The detail in the clouds would add more to the picture.

They don't look underexposed to me but I guess every monitor is different :meh: And yes shame I didn't get much of the sky would of added something to it. Thankyou.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom