What's new

Seafood supper...

Hoppy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 13, 2006
Messages
1,392
Reaction score
2
Location
According to Lostprophet 8 miles from Purgatory
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Then spent a lovelly evening watching the sun going down at St. Kilda in Australia during my recent holiday and thought I'd share the view with you all.



please click for larger version

more picks to follow

comments please
 
would be a good shot if it wasn't for the
sky
sea
boats
clouds
buildings
and was just the birds :lol:

but saying that, are you sure its not just bits of other photos cloned onto a shot of Lavalls Lake?

:greenpbl:
 
would be a good shot if it wasn't for the
sky
sea
boats
clouds
buildings
and was just the birds :lol:

but saying that, are you sure its not just bits of other photos cloned onto a shot of Lavalls Lake?

:greenpbl:

Ouch... Dig... LOL... Whachya got Hoppy...
 
I love the silhouetted bird with its wing tips curving upward, and the outline of the harbourmaster's office/lookout (I think that's what that is). What a fantastic trip, and I look forward to seeing more pics from down undah.
 
would be a good shot if it wasn't for the
sky
sea
boats
clouds
buildings
and was just the birds :lol:

but saying that, are you sure its not just bits of other photos cloned onto a shot of Lavalls Lake?

:greenpbl:

Oh how I missed Lovelly cold Lavells over the last 4 weeks of heat and sun.....

Ouch... Dig... LOL... Whachya got Hoppy...

I must say how jealous I was, while I was away putting up with temps in the 30's, thinking of LP enjoying himself in a shop with temps around 0 and going to the Hawk place with Gary..... :-P

I love the silhouetted bird with its wing tips curving upward, and the outline of the harbourmaster's office/lookout (I think that's what that is). What a fantastic trip, and I look forward to seeing more pics from down undah.

I thanky kindly fine lady

hey I have to work with him, well if you can call what he does work :lol:

I try not to call it work :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom