Seagull

writingwithlight

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm pretty new at photography and a new member on this forum.

I took this shot and tried to use leading lines and the rule of thirds.

Attachments

• $586H2613.jpg
    $586H2613.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 127
$045.JPG

Attachments

• $2A(1).jpg
    $2A(1).jpg
    450.6 KB · Views: 130
  • $8A(1)(2).jpg
    $8A(1)(2).jpg
    392.2 KB · Views: 90
  • $8A(1).jpg
    $8A(1).jpg
    362.9 KB · Views: 90
oops sorry just posted my pictures upside down sorry

Keene... why are you posting all these pics in WritingWithLight's thread? Why did you just start your own thread?

I was sorta wondering the same thing.

He is a noob.. and doesn't know any better! He probably wasn't trying to offend you, or anything (unless you have an internet stalker that you don't know about!) lol!

cgipson1 said:
He is a noob.. and doesn't know any better! He probably wasn't trying to offend you, or anything (unless you have an internet stalker that you don't know about!) lol!

I'm a noob as well. But I kinda figured out how a forum works in about 5 seconds. I thought maybe I would get some comments on my pic. Not other peoples photos.

cgipson1 said:

I'm a noob as well. But I kinda figured out how a forum works in about 5 seconds. I thought maybe I would get some comments on my pic. Not other peoples photos.

;)! Yea.. I noticed that! You may want to start another thread.. this one is probably toast!

Keene... why are you posting all these pics in WritingWithLight's thread? Why did you just start your own thread?

was thinking the same exact thing.

As for Writingwithlight's Seagull picture, it's slightly over exposed as the white head feathers are blown out. Other wise, it's a nicely composed picture.

As for Writingwithlight's Seagull picture, it's slightly over exposed as the white head feathers are blown out. Other wise, it's a nicely composed picture.

I see that. That is strange because my raw file in Lightroom shows more detail in the highlights than the Jpeg. Is this normal?

thought i hit the one for post new thread sorry if i hit on someone else thread was doing many things when i did that sorry if i posted on some else thread

Most reactions

New Topics

Back