SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 83 Dec 27, 2005 #1 Just another night shot....
duncanp No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2005 Messages 3,390 Reaction score 43 Location Sheffield Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 27, 2005 #2 nice perspective and very well exposed, really like the stars from the lights
mentos_007 The Freshmaker! Joined Jun 29, 2004 Messages 9,322 Reaction score 102 Location Poland, Sz-n Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 27, 2005 #3 nice exposure!!!
crawdaddio TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2005 Messages 1,157 Reaction score 15 Location Central IL Dec 27, 2005 #4 Great lights. Settings?
JTHphoto TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2005 Messages 4,387 Reaction score 73 Location Phoenix, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 27, 2005 #5 i agree with duncan, i love the star effect you got from the lights, that makes the photo for me... :thumbup:
i agree with duncan, i love the star effect you got from the lights, that makes the photo for me... :thumbup:
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 83 Dec 27, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 thanks!! the 50mm prime seems to do that star effect a lot...!! I love that lens.. I think this was like F8 or F9 at iso 100 Should be Evaluative... I cant remember so thats my best guess.... I need to pull it up in my PS browser at home....lol
thanks!! the 50mm prime seems to do that star effect a lot...!! I love that lens.. I think this was like F8 or F9 at iso 100 Should be Evaluative... I cant remember so thats my best guess.... I need to pull it up in my PS browser at home....lol
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Dec 27, 2005 #7 I love this one, really great! and there's that nice feeling to it..!
Wally TPF Noob! Joined Jun 14, 2005 Messages 401 Reaction score 19 Location Erie, PA Dec 27, 2005 #8 very nice, great tones
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 27, 2005 #9 A very nice image. Eric