What's new

Seaplanes

Michaelaw

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
784
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
seaplane.jpg
 
I like this shot a lot, but is it slightly out of focus or is there a little camera shake? It just doesn't seem properly sharp. Maybe its due to the compression?

Is this in Vancouver? It reminds me a lot of a place I went in Alaska.
 
Thanks, I don't think it's out of focus, but it wouldn't be the first time I got a soft shot:)
 
i don't think its out of focus. i like the crop and color scheme quite a bit, i don't think its amazing content wise . . . but the color scheme does a TON for me.
 
Thanks, I don't think it's out of focus, but it wouldn't be the first time I got a soft shot:)

I think its just the compression playing tricks on my eyes.

:thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom