What's new

Search and Rescue dog

I wasn't intending to write anything - but I really dig this image! Extremely colorful and busy, but still grouped together nicely enough to make a pleasing whole. Good doggie!
 
Good pose, however there seems to be rather a lot of empty space on the RH half of the image, and unfortunately, Rover's coat blends in with the shrubbery in the background obscuring him slightly.
 
I like it. I agree that the dog is blending with the background a bit, and I would either try to increase or decrease that effect.

The empty space right works for me. The sightline works nicely with the lines of the log. I think punching up the bright spot on the water would help in a couple of ways. Something a bit like this:

(dog dodged slightly for better separation, ditto white patch of water right):

$foo.webp
 
LOVE IT - then again I love them doggies
Is he yours - tell us about him
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom