cpeay No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 29, 2010 Messages 721 Reaction score 589 Location Orem, UT Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 2, 2013 #1
limr36 5 Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 9, 2013 Messages 20,814 Reaction score 13,166 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 2, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Happy pup!
D-B-J Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2010 Messages 9,027 Reaction score 2,175 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 2, 2013 #3 limr said: Happy pup! Click to expand... This
Overread20 hmm I recognise this place! And some of you! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined May 1, 2008 Messages 25,507 Reaction score 5,112 Location UK - England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 2, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Lovely portrait - I'd suggest cropping the sides off so that you play with the upright dog and ears and go for a proper portrait aspect.
Lovely portrait - I'd suggest cropping the sides off so that you play with the upright dog and ears and go for a proper portrait aspect.
weags77 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 312 Reaction score 93 Location West Springfield, MA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 2, 2013 #5 Overread said: Lovely portrait - I'd suggest cropping the sides off so that you play with the upright dog and ears and go for a proper portrait aspect. Click to expand... I knew there was something that seemed "off" to me here. I like it but something didn't seem right. A crop to portrait and removal of the stick behind the pup and it looks better to me. Very nice.
Overread said: Lovely portrait - I'd suggest cropping the sides off so that you play with the upright dog and ears and go for a proper portrait aspect. Click to expand... I knew there was something that seemed "off" to me here. I like it but something didn't seem right. A crop to portrait and removal of the stick behind the pup and it looks better to me. Very nice.