crawdaddio TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2005 Messages 1,157 Reaction score 15 Location Central IL Sep 7, 2006 #1
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 7, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Oh - in a sky with these wonderful clouds a plane might be a bit harder to find. I LOVE such kind of weather. And I find that exposure is really well on both grass and sky/clouds. Good one.
Oh - in a sky with these wonderful clouds a plane might be a bit harder to find. I LOVE such kind of weather. And I find that exposure is really well on both grass and sky/clouds. Good one.
crawdaddio TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2005 Messages 1,157 Reaction score 15 Location Central IL Sep 8, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks Lafoto!
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Sep 8, 2006 #4 Wow, SKY!!! lol, nice shot! Rob