What's new

Sears 70-210mm f/4.0 Auto Zoom

CWN

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 18, 2009
Messages
173
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just won this lens on eBay, anyone know anything about it? Because I sure don't :lol:

324953500_tp.jpg
 
Last edited:
Sears re-branded and sold lenses for a while. I can't remember who manufactured them....maybe it was Vivitar :scratch:
 
About $4 :lol:

Won it on eBay last night while looking for an inexpensive lens for my upcoming 'The World Through One Lens' project I plan on doing here, or perhaps with Chase Jarvis if he responds to my idea. :D

I liked that it has a hard case with it, it should help it survive its many travels from one photographer to another.

Now to work on the web Interface to make this project work...
 
Awesome :D
Gotta love Chase would be cool though if he did respond to it.
 
Sure would... I think the project would have a fighting chance with someone as popular and creative as him backing it.
 
IIRC, Sears lenses were frequently Ricoh. However, they rebranded brands than that, I believe.
 
What brand camera will this lens fit on? Pentax?
 
What brand camera will this lens fit on? Pentax?

Looks like a Nikon lens.

Sounds like a very interesting idea. Since it is a Nikon lens, could even pick some adapters so it can be used on other bodies - Canon, Pentax, Sony / Minolta. The adapters would be more than he paid for the lens. :lol: Maybe some people have the adpters and are not using them and can donat them for the project. :thumbup:
 
Nikon mount, it's the one currently in the world through one crappy lens project. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom