What's new

"" SEASONAL RED BARNS "

Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
453
Reaction score
0
Location
Vermont
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Eight shots showing the power of Red in a Photo...

Through the Seasons... Barn Photography.... Hope ya Enjoy!




one

redsugar.jpg


two

redbarn-1.jpg


three

maplefarm2.jpg



four

smallredbarn.jpg



five


waterpine.jpg



six


Sunbakedred.jpg



seven


redbarn.jpg



Eight

frayedtime1.jpg
 
Well you dont have to ask me if I like them!!! Seen a few of these before and I love em'!!!

Six is my fav...Love Jay Peak? or Mt. Mansfield? and the barn against the blue sky!!!

well done on these NEM!!
 
I'm in LOVE with the first one. The contrast between the red of the barn and the orange/red of the trees really appeals to me.
 
Garrentee... Thanks my man!

deanlewis... I appreciate your comment!

prism... Thank You!! I had a battle with the dead tree, but decided to leave it in this point of view.. thought it went well with texture/ and condition of building....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom