What's new

Seattle Panoramas

RxForB3

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 10, 2012
Messages
654
Reaction score
76
Location
Yakima, WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are two panoramas I took during the blue moon last night. They look much better if you follow to the flickr page and use the lightbox to enlarge the photos. I may have overdone the length of them. What do you think?


Gas Works Park Panorama by RxForB3, on Flickr



Kerry Park Panorama by RxForB3, on Flickr


And here is a bonus shot from the Space Needle. I actually had to take this one without a tripod, so I'm pleased at how sharp it turned out.


Blue Moon From Space Needle by RxForB3, on Flickr
 
Sweet! Nice Pannies! Love #1!
 
Thank you! Glad you like them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom