What's new

Seattle Skyline C&C Please

goalieguy00

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 10, 2009
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, everyone. This is my first post on TPF and I want to get some C&C on this photo I took while on vacation, I took this photo with a Nikon D60 on the manual setting on a 18-55 kit lens.

1).
seattleskyline.jpg
 
thanks for the comment and the WB is on AUTO, I thought it was on daylight but guess not. Yeah the water mark is really big, I need to change it but I'm not sure on what looks good. I have been looking around at other peoples but I want to be original.
 
I have the d60 and usually use it on Auto, but don't get the blue like this.

You should put your watermark on the bottom left and make it much smaller since it's a distraction when so large. Nice photo, though.
 
i like the colors, but the focus is way off, what Fstop were you using? tripod or handheld?
 
the f/stop is 5.3 and i hand held for this shot, I was on a cruise boat and I did not bring a tri pod. In viewNX on my computer it looks a lot better focus wise. For those blues I had a circular polarizer on and was 90 degrees from the sun to make it max blue. Thanks for the comments
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom