What's new

Seattle

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi again!
Looking for some critique! Thanks for taking the time to look at these!
 
Last edited:
Hey cool, nice shots of my almsot home city. I like the downtown shot. I was out shooting last night up by Pacific Medical Center. My tripod failed me so im leveling everything in PS now.
 
hey i can see my old apartment in 6!
 
Here are three more:
 
Last edited:
wow those are amazing!

Keep up the great pictures. I wish I can do that.
 
Wow, thanks so much!

No more love or hate for these? Tips or suggestions? Anyone?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom