What's new

Seattle

pulse

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 14, 2008
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Location
Alberta
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
From my trip to seattle.
C&C please.
4246157.jpg


4256353.jpg


4256422.jpg



Thanks,
 
Were these from today? Our weather has sucked lately. Nice shots though, you found some of the good spots.
 
I like these alot, especially #2, it falls in as my favorite of the three, however, #3 would have been my favorite if I could see just a tad bit more of everything, particularly, the organ player :) Overall however, good job by my standards anyway :)
 
Nice shots, I like all of them
 
thanks for the comments.
these were shot a few weeks ago
 
awesome shots
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom