Sebastianica

Actinometro

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
imgsebastianica.jpg

Actino.... liked it... yet i too feel you change the location for your next few postings...and come back, if you want, with new stories in this same location later..... i know that place has some magic that does not leave one.... ;)

Regards :D

As it seems that acceptance and posting liberty is somehow questioned by some in here, I guess the best I have to do is to stop posting in the thephotoforum (at least for a while) and do it somewhere else.

As it seems that acceptance and posting liberty is somehow questioned by some in here, I guess the best I have to do is to stop posting in the thephotoforum (at least for a while) and do it somewhere else.

Right. The best option is to ignore the challenge to expand your horizons and instead find another group of netizens to give you compliments on the same location over and over again. I like your plan!

That is sheer misunderstanding... please don't take things from a wrong angle.... you are a talented photographer... and probably an asset over here... i told that in a true friendly term...
I regret if that hurt you :er:

Yeah, just checked out your past 5 or so threads, all same building, all shot from same place. While they are great shots, it'd be more beneficial to explore other shots OR a different angle of the building if you like it so much.

That is sheer misunderstanding... please don't take things from a wrong angle.... you are a talented photographer... and probably an asset over here... i told that in a true friendly term...
I regret if that hurt you :er:

Of course You are not not included. Your comments always were very welcome and constructive and I thank you for that.
I was talking about those that, never commented one of my photos and now came to tell me what I already knew (the obvious).There is everywhere people who thinks that the center of the world is on their own belly button.

Thank you Frequency, once more

easy killer, just posting my non pro cnc...no hard feelings, later!:D
He didn't ask for C&C, he was just posting a photograph.

just posting my opinion, i apologize. i didnt actually crtique, i just made a blatant statement of my opinion. honestly... why post photos on a forum, so noone can reply? thts what a msg board on the interwebs is for right? lol, jusssst saying man......

Most reactions

New Topics

Back