What's new

..:: Secluded River Spring (more from the spring series) ::..

Mersad

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
1
Location
Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is quite an amazing river spring. When you take the road in this pic: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/landscape-cityscape/163398-into-deep-forest.html and follow it to the end you eventually end up here.

The river slowly emerges from the depths of the earth creating a breathtaking light blue color. I've tried to capture it as best as possible, and i hope i have succeeded.

cave2.jpg

​
 
I like this one very much ... looks like a painting
 
nice composition, I would be very happy with this if I were you. Where are you finding all of these gorgeous scenes, Mersad?
 
I like this one very much ... looks like a painting

There's nothing like the bright green of spring leaves! Lovely shot
Thank you both!

nice composition, I would be very happy with this if I were you. Where are you finding all of these gorgeous scenes, Mersad?

Well this place is up in the mountains, where our weekend house is. We come up there when we want to rest and fill up on energy! All of the images i've been posting recently are from that area (the forest path photo and the 2 photo forest panorama).

I hope to post more soon.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom